A beautiful smile can change your life! It can improve your confidence and make you want to smile more. Having a healthy mouth is also correlated to overall good health. How do you improve the health and look of your teeth?
Many dentists offer “restorative dentistry”. The options and techniques will vary between dentists, but the term “restorative dentistry” is the general term dental professionals use to describe the replacement of missing or damaged teeth. There are many different restorative options. The ultimate goal is restoring your dazzling smile, improving oral health, and preventing future oral health issues.
At South Shore Smiles, we have plenty of restorative options. Below are some of our offerings.
- Fillings: Traditional dental fillings include gold, porcelain, and resin (composite).
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Aesthetic bonding or buffing/shaping teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are an excellent way to help solve a problem caused by moderate decay.
- Crowns & Caps: The terms dental crowns and caps are synonymous. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth’s function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal.
- Bridges: A bridge may be used to replace missing teeth, help maintain the shape of your face, and alleviate stress on your bite.
- Root Canals: Root canal therapy is needed when the nerve of a tooth is affected by decay or infection
- Mouth Guards: We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.
Ready to love your smile? Let’s restore your teeth to all of their glory. We proudly serve Northwest Indiana and look forward to helping your improve your health and your mouth and the beauty of your smile. Call us at South Shore Smiles to set up an appointment today at: (219) 627-3133. For more information, CLICK HERE.